Information and guidelines
- Check-in begins at 2.00 p.m. and check out is by 11.30 a.m.
- Breakfast between 7.30 a.m. – 9.30 a.m.
- The restaurant is opened between 11.30 a.m. – 9.00 p.m.
Rules and regulations
- Cooking in rooms is strictly prohibited and will result in a fine of 2000 Baht.
- Pets and exotic animals are not allowed.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside all rooms and subject to a fine of 2000 Baht.
- Ordering food and beverage from outside the resort is unacceptable.
- Our restaurant will not prepare or cook any kinds of ingredient you bring in.
- Notification is needed in advance in case of late check-out.
- Guests assume full financial responsibility for damages due to misuse or negligence and missing items.
- Loss of your valuable property is beyond the resort responsibility.
- The best way to make reservation is to call 034-595050 or 085-8118711 daily between 9.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- Please do not make reservation after the office hour. Although, we prefer booking via phone call, guests outside Thailand can contact via email: email@example.com
- After making reservation, it is advisable to make your payment within 3 days.
- Kindly transfer a full payment to our bank account as detailed below:Bank: Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
Account number: 679-2-121-41-9
Account name: Mrs Phanucha L.Bank: Krungthai Bank (KTB)
Account number: 980-8-17449-3
Account name: Mrs Phanucha L.
- After that, fax your pay-in slip to 034-595205 and clearly state your booking name, check in date, room(s) name/number, and your contact details for confirmation.
- Once received your document, we will call you for confirmation (we do not send confirmation slip unless requested). If you have not heard from us within a day after your facsimile, please contact us again.
- Finally, please keep your pay-in slip safely and use it upon checking in
- Please note that the reservation process will only be completed once we receive your payment and contact you for confirmation.
- Booking via phone call without payment will be considered as merely asking for information and voided after 3 days.
- Check-in begins at 2.00 p.m. and check out is by 11.00 a.m.